- 27th Annual Fourth of July Celebration at the Kell House and Most Patriotic Parade – A day of parades and outdoor games in Wichita Falls.
- Arlington 4th of July Parade – The Arlington Community Band starts up at 8:30 a.m. The band play again at 7:30 at Levitt Pavilion.
- Addison Kaboom Town! – If fireworks are what you seek, it doesn’t get any more explosive than this.
- Concerts in the Garden: Old Fashioned Family Fireworks Picnic – The Fort Worth Symphony plays in the Fort Worth Botanic Garden. The program repeats on Sunday.
- A Musical Fourth Concert – This concert at Chapel of the Cross in Dallas also features a a barbecue and pie tasting.
- Brass Knuckle Corndog Beatdown – Can you beat the record of 16 in 15 minutes?
- Old-Fashioned Fourth – Find out how Dallas celebrated Independence Day from 1840 to 1910 at Old City Park.
- Patriotic Pops Concert – The Plano Symphony Orchestra and the Patriotic Pops Chorus take over the Eisemann Center in Richardson.
- Rockin 4th of July – A 25-minute fireworks show and a performance by the Party Crashers highlight this event at Big League Dreams Sports Park in Mansfield.
- Star-Spangled Spectacular! – Special guest conductor Lt. Colonel John Clanton from the U.S. Army Band leads the Dallas Wind Symphony and the Arts District Chorale.
- Stars, Stripes and Strings! – Dallas’ Imperial Brass kicks off the 30th Annual Basically Beethoven Festival at Texas Discovery Gardens.
- Testament of Freedom: A Patriotic Concert – This concert at Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church in Flower Mound pays special attention to Thomas Jefferson.
- 4th of July Bash – Shoot Low Sheriff plays the Belmont Hotel.
- Fair Park Fourth-on-the-Fifth – Haven’t gotten your fill of fireworks and/or patriotic music yet? Come get both in front of the Hall of State.