- Head to the plazas in front of Dallas City Hall and the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center on Saturday night for AURORA. The biennial festival is a nighttime extravaganza of light, sound and giant video art projected on buildings.
- On Saturday, the 10th annual Bluegrass Heritage Festival will be held at the McKinney Performing Arts Center. The evening of music will include the Grammy-nominated band, The Special Consensus.
- Art and activism come together for a special Dia de los Muertos-inspired event. Check out “Viviendo Separados/Living Apart” at Fort Worth Blackhouse.
- Throughout the weekend, view artworks by 24 established and emerging Chicano artists at the Wichita Falls Museum of Art. See “Papel Chicano Dos: Works on Paper.” They’re from the actor Cheech Marin’s collection.
- OR drop by Theatre Three in Dallas for a performance of “The Moors.” The play is a cleverly crafted dark comedy about love and desperation in the Victorian-era.
For more on these and other events, explore the Art&Seek calendar.